How To Be First On Google
According to the Google Adwords keyword tool external, How To Be First On Google is searched on 74,000 times globally each and every month globally, and 27,100 of those searches come from people in the United States. That means there are many people worldwide that has the problem of not knowing how to get a website on Google first page.
Learning how to rank first on Google is like the Holy Grail, with so many people looking for the answers. Here are 5 short videos that show how to do this step by step, and at the end, there is a free Ebook for you.
How To Rank First On Google – Finding Keywords
Using The Google Adwords Keyword Tool External
Using Videos To Increase Your Search Engine Ranking
Using Anchor Tags For Search Engine Optimization
Download Your Free Ebook – Click On The Image Below
How To Be First On Google Search
Here in step by step manner is how to be first on Google search, or at least the steps that I used in this video series for how to get a website on Google first page:
- Go to the Google adwords keyword tool external and do some keyword research to find your main keyword and your “related keywords” that will help you learn how to rank first on Google.
- Find your “related keywords”. These are key word phrases that Google considers “closely related” to your original keyword phrase that you are getting ranked.
- Research your competition to make sure that you can outrank them on the search engines.
- Use videos to increase your search engine ranking. Google and probably other search engines know the words that you are saying when you make your videos so do your best to speak clearly, and slowly.
- Use Google Plus. Set up a profile with Google and add everything to your profile that you have online. This would include your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn accounts, and so on. And of course any and all websites that you own.
- Write up your WordPress page or blog post. Make sure you anchor tag these pages or posts back to your main domain name.
- Use your main keyword phrase in your first sentence.
- “Sprinkle related keywords”, (not necessarily all, but a few in your first paragraph and write your post/page like to are talking to someone across the table from you. ie.: write for people, not for search engines).
- Make sure that you “tag your images” as I have shown in this video series. Images get ranked when people do a search in Google for images.
Finish up your blog post/page and upload your videos with the description the way shown in these videos.
When you upload your videos, make sure they are added to a playlist on YouTube and that playlist is named the exact same thing and the keyword that you are ranking for on the search engines.
Final Tips On How To Be First On Google
This is only one page on the How To Be First On Google website. There is much too much to learn when learning how to get website on Google first page to do within one page or post.
How to rank first on Google is a learning process and must be done one step at a time. For more on how to be first on Google search, you can spend some time on my YouTube channel. I will connect the YouTube image below directly to that particular playlist.
I hope this page has been of some benefit to you. If you would like the list of 50 video sites that I have, click here. (Make sure you open this up with Adobe Reader)
Here is a link to Better Networker: Click Here (You can sign up in Better Networker for free, and at some point down the road if you decide to use it, you can upgrade).
To your success.
By John Jarvis – Internet And Network Marketing Trainer
P.S. Join my internet marketing training company The Sakura Project for free by clicking the image below.